The master's program in the field of "Chemical technology of organic substances" is aimed at training highly qualified management personnel, top managers for the chemical and oil and gas processing industry, specialists of the quality control department of the oil and petrochemical industries, as well as scientific and pedagogical personnel for the higher education system and the scientific sphere, with in-depth professional, scientific and pedagogical training.
The level of professional training of graduates for this program is determined by the requirements of leading consumer enterprises, which are based on the key positions of modern chemical industries: high manufacturability, widespread use of modern information technologies, computerization of design and management.
The concept of the educational program is based on the desire to provide the main chemical industries with highly qualified personnel. Distinctive features of the program:
- preparation of graduates for professional activities in the field of chemical technologies, field training technology, primary and deep processing of oil, gas and gas condensate, polymeric materials, organic substances, chemical technologies competitive on the world market;
- the opportunity to participate in real scientific developments and real projects, academic, design institutes, research and production centers, industrial enterprises, to use modern equipment in their implementation;
- connection of fundamental knowledge with skills and abilities in professional activities, combining scientific research, modern computer and educational technologies.
The need for EP is determined by:
- the presence in the Atyrau region of unique hydrocarbon reserves and the concentration of petrochemical industries;
- the presence of the main potential employers, which are such large enterprises and companies as Atyrau Refinery, Tengiz Gas Processing Plant, Karabatan Gas Processing Plant, Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries Inc. LLP, Kazakh Gas Processing Plant (Zhana-Uzen), Caspiymunaygas Research Institute LLP, WorleyParsons, Fluor, KazTrans JSC Oil"and others.
Awarded degree: Master of Engineering and Technology under the educational program 7M07102 - "Chemical technology of organic substances"
Masters in the specialty 7M07102 - "Chemical technology of organic substances", having mastered the educational program "Oil and Gas Processing" and "Petrochemistry" can hold the positions of Process Engineer; Petrochemical Engineer; Master in oil and gas processing; Natural gas purification and processing equipment operator; Condensate collection and cleaning operator; Control panel operator for technological units; Operator of technological installations, as well as junior researchers, laboratory engineers, engineers of research institutes, design and engineering organizations, teachers of higher educational institutions.