EP "Chemical Technology of Organic Substances" trains specialists with an academic degree - Bachelor of Engineering and Technology.
Students study the theoretical foundations and technologies for the processing of hydrocarbon raw materials and the synthesis of organic substances in order to obtain a wide range of products with high added value (all types of motor fuels, liquefied gas, mineral and synthetic oils, binders, coke, polymers, rubbers, etc.) petrochemistry).
The uniqueness of the educational trajectories of the educational program:
- Oil and gas processing technology;
- High-molecular compound technology
- Petrochemical production technology
Are determined with:
- the presence in the Atyrau region of unique hydrocarbon reserves and the concentration of petrochemical industries;
- the presence of the main potential employers, which are such large enterprises and companies as Atyrau Refinery, Tengiz Gas Processing Plant, Karabatan Gas Processing Plant, Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries Inc. LLP, Kazakh Gas Processing Plant (Zhana-Uzen), Caspiymunaygas Research Institute LLP, WorleyParsons, Fluor, KazTrans JSC Oil"and others;
- teaching students under the program of international academic mobility, within the framework of English-language and double-diploma programs in universities in Kazakhstan, near and far abroad;
- the availability of dual training at the Atyrau Oil and Gas University, where potential employers - enterprises of the oil and gas production and oil refining industries - JSC Embamunaigas and LLP Atyrau Oil Refinery create conditions for practical training in production, which also contributes to the further employment of students;
- the presence at the university of modern scientific chemical and analytical research laboratories, an engineering laboratory "Oil chemistry", a wide base of professional practices in the oil capital of Atyrau, at enterprises in Russia and abroad;
- the opportunity to participate in real scientific research and projects and work on modern research laboratory equipment during their implementation.
List of expected professions in the educational program
Process Engineer; Petrochemical Engineer; Master in oil and gas processing; Natural gas purification and processing equipment operator; Condensate collection and cleaning operator; Control panel operator for technological units; Operator of technological installations, as well as junior researchers, laboratory engineers, engineers of research institutes, design and engineering organizations.
UNT subjects: chemistry - physics