The educational program implemented at the Atyrau Oil and Gas University in the direction of training 7M07101 - "Industrial Energy" prepares specialists in two areas "Power supply of industrial enterprises" and "Electrical networks and systems".
The objective of the program is to train a new generation of specialists in the field of electric power systems, networks, power transmissions:
- possessing the skills of designing and highly efficient use of electric power systems, networks and transmissions; as well as electrical equipment;
- those who are able to use the system of knowledge about the principles of power supply for the development and substantiation of the policy of managing the electrical facilities of enterprises, organizations and institutions;
- ready-to-use modern information technologies and technical means for solving professional problems in the field of electric power industry;
- ready to work in a competitive environment on the labor market in the context of modernization of electrical equipment and power grids of enterprises, organizations and institutions, ensuring their stable and reliable operation;
- able to solve professional problems in the field of management and strategic development of the electrical economy of industrial enterprises and electrical power systems in general, primarily through the introduction of modern electrical equipment of low and high voltage, electrical installations, networks and power transmissions.
Graduates are awarded the academic degree of Master of Engineering and Technology under the educational program 7M07101 - "Industrial Energy".
After completing the main educational program, graduates can work as highly qualified specialists, heads of departments at leading enterprises for the production and distribution of electricity, engineering and energy service companies, design organizations, in industry institutes, and oil and gas industry enterprises.