The official page of the Faculty of Information Technology in Instagram: @fit_aogu
The formation of the Faculty of Information Technology and Business dates back to 1993.
Corporate mail: FIT@aogu.edu.kz
Training of highly qualified specialists of international level in the fields of: design, development, implementation, maintenance of information and automated systems, taking into account the modern market and professional requirements.
To be an internationally recognized scientific, technical and educational center that uses advanced methods and technologies to train specialists with a flexible way of thinking, fundamental and practical knowledge, research skills, skills of innovative entrepreneurship that meet modern requirements.
The Faculty of Information Technology as an innovative faculty strives for the full integration of science, education and the IT industry, creative innovations in educational, research and management activities. The high quality of education is based on advanced scientific achievements and practice-oriented teaching, aimed at results. At this stage, the formation of the necessary human resources will be carried out.
Information is one of the most valuable resources in the modern world. Modern production is impossible to imagine without automation. Every year more and more different areas of human life are associated with computers and all kinds of programs. Automation tools help people to significantly improve labor efficiency, organize the management of production and the equipment used in this. All technological chains at enterprises of various levels cannot do without competent management and automation of the entire work process. Competent building of automation systems is impossible without the participation of an educated specialist. For this reason, the profession in the field of IT is considered at the moment not only in demand, but also prestigious, as well as having far-reaching prospects. This area continues to develop quite rapidly, and more and more new areas are constantly in need of IT specialists.
At the Faculty of Information Technologies, the educational process is carried out by the teaching staff of 21 staff units, including: 2 doctors of sciences, 3 PhD doctors in computer technology and informatics, 5 candidates of sciences, 7 masters. At the faculty: academicians of the NIA RK - 1 person, awarded the title "The best teacher of the RK university" - 1 person.
In order to improve the quality of training specialists for the educational process, scientists from other leading universities in the country and abroad, as well as leading specialists from the industry, are involved.
Dean of the Faculty
Graduate of Stanford University (USA) and INSEAD Business School (France), Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Master of Business Administration (MBA) -
Kuralkhanov Darkhan Kadylbekovich
The number of teaching staff of the faculty is 21 people, including 12 full-time employees, 9 part-time employees, incl. from the industry - 2.
The number of teaching staff of the faculty
Doctors of Engineering Science
PhD in Computer Technology and Informatics
The faculty provides training for the following educational programs:
- 5B070200 "Automation and Control"
- 5B070300 "Information systems"
- 5B070400 "Computer engineering and software"
- 6В07101 "Automation and production management"
- 6В06101 "Information systems in the oil and gas industry"
- 6В06102 "Computer control systems and robotics"
- 6В06301 "Information Security"
For educational programs, it is possible to implement double-diploma programs with foreign universities, as well as dual training with the participation and support of subjects of the oil and gas and IT industry, where all conditions are created for students to combine theory with practice in production, which contributes to the further employment of students.
Under the program of double-diploma education at the State Higher School of Vocational Training named after Jan Amos Komensky in Leszno, a student of the group AC-18 of Koshenov Eldar is studying.
Under the dual training program, 20 students of the specialty "Automation and Control" underwent practice-oriented training in the companies Embamunaigas JSC and Continent Co LTD LLP.
Educational and laboratory facilities
There are specialized laboratories for conducting specialized disciplines, which serve to train students in the skills of working with equipment and software that are actually used in the industry. These include:
- Laboratory stand "Electrical Engineering and Electronics Basics with ASRS";
- Educational laboratory simulator for robotics and mechatronics "MecLab" from Festo;
- Advanced Arduino kits for building circuits, designing and programming robotic assemblies and systems..
Who you will become
5В070200 "Automation and Control" (6В07101 "Automation and Production Control")
– Instrumentation Supervisor
– Project Supervisor
– Instrumentation Engineer
– Engineer for installation, start-up and adjustment of automation systems
– Engineer of APCS
– Design engineer for automation.
5В070300 "Information systems" (6В06101 "Information systems in the oil and gas industry")
– Software engineer;
– IT specialist;
– System Administrator;
– Developer and database administrator;
– Systems Analyst;
– SAP specialist;
5В070400 "Computer equipment and software" (6В06102 "Computer control systems and robotics")
– Specialist in ERP-systems;
– Specialist in the design and operation of computer networks;
– Technical support specialist;
– Engineer for work with computer-aided design systems;
– Designer of robotic systems;
– Cybernetic engineer;
– System Administrator;
– Systems engineer;
6В06301 "Information Security"
– Information security specialist;
– Information Security Administrator;
– Information security auditor;
– Information Security Engineer;
– Service security specialist;
– Technician for the protection of infocommunication systems;
– Engineer for information security of infocommunication systems;
– Expert in the field of information security;
– Information protection specialist;
– Specialist in digital forensic science;
– Data encryptor
The international cooperation
- Double degree programs (2 + 2) with the Higher State Vocational School of Professional Education Jan Amos Komensky (Poland)
- Joint programs with Sumgait State University and Azerbaijan Technical University
Practice and employment
The connection of the faculty with the industry is one of the key factors for the success of educational activities. The teaching staff of the faculty is always in search of the most effective ways to develop both the educational process and to involve themselves and students in solving specific projects that arise in sectors of the economy.
Close relations of the faculty with leading industrial enterprises and companies of the region help in the implementation of urgent tasks:
- implementation of dual learning;
- development of new and updating the content of existing educational programs;
- implementation of various projects in the areas of professional activity;
- providing partner support in carrying out various events, competitions, Olympiads, etc.;
- providing sponsorship in updating the teaching and laboratory facilities of the faculty.
The implementation of the above tasks is also facilitated by close ties with past graduates who successfully work in their specialties. Faculty graduates work in key positions in the largest manufacturing companies that hold leading positions in the country's economy, or run their own companies, such as
- State Institution "Akim's Office of Atyrau Region"
- Tengizchevroil LLP,
- CITICOMSERVICE LLP,
- Embamunaigas JSC,
- JSC "Caspian Pipeline Consortium CPC-K",
- KMG Engineering,
- JSC Kazakhtelecom,
- JSC NIPI Caspiymunaigas,
- Zhigermunayservice LLP,
- Embamunaigas JSC,
- LLP "Continent CoLTD",
- Atyrau Zharyk JSC,
- Energoinform JSC,
- FSSA LLP,
- ТОО Zhaiyk-Geoproject LLP,
- LLP "Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries Inc",
- LLP "ANPZ",
- Western branch of KazTransOil JSC,
- Branch "Western intersystem electrical networks"
- JSC "Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company" "KEGOC",
- Zhigermunayservice LLP,
- WorleyParsonsKazakhstan LLP,
- IQS Engineering LLP,
- KazMunayGazBurenie LLP,
- LLP "KMG Automation",
- AtyrauTechService LLP,
- LLP "KazTechMunayService".
Scientific and applied research
One of the components of the faculty's activity is the participation of the teaching staff in the development of scientific projects, both through the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and commercial research projects - these are orders-projects of both government agencies and private companies. In addition, the teaching staff of the faculty publish the results of their scientific research in various international rating journals recommended by the KKSON MES RK, included in the Scopus and Web of Science databases, and also participate with reports at international, republican conferences.
|Modeling the development of an oil and gas field
||Ph.D., professor Shabdirov D.N.
|Intelligent decision-making systems for optimal control of technological complexes of oil refining production
||Ph.D., associate professor Utenova B.E.
|Intelligent decision-making systems for optimizing the operating modes of technological complexes of oil refining production
||Ph.D. associate professor Kurmangazieva L.T., master Abdigalieva A.N.
|Organization of work to raise funds by participating in competitions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as through contractual work with enterprises and institutions and business entities
||Ph.D., professor Shabdirov D.N. Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor B.E. Utenova Ph.D., associate professor Iskakova S.Sh.
Double degree education
Atyrau Oil and Gas University is implementing a double-degree education program under the Agreement with the Jan Amos Komienski State School of Higher Vocational Education in Leszno (Poland).
Joint educational programs of double-diploma education are implemented in the specialties of bachelor's degree - 5B071800 - "Power Engineering", 5B070200 - "Automation and Control", 5B050600 - "Economics", 5B050700 - "Management".
The term of study under the double-diploma program is 4 years in the same or related specialties.
The procedure for enrolling in a double-diploma program
Students who study both on a paid basis and on a state order (grant) are eligible to study under the double-diploma program.
Students are enrolled on a personal application in accordance with the Admission Rules in force at AUNG and the Jan Amos Komienski State School of Higher Vocational Educationin Leszno.
The term of study for the double-degree education program is 4 years (2 + 2).
Period of study: 1st and 4th courses at the Atyrau University of Oil and Gas (Republic of Kazakhstan, Atyrau), 2nd and 3rd courses - at the Jan Amos Komienski State School of Higher Vocational Education (Poland, Leszno).
After successful completion of the training, the student receives two diplomas - AOGU and the Jan Amos Komienski State School of Higher Vocational Education
The faculty closely cooperates with leading universities in the country and abroad, such as:
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Ufa State Oil Technological University
- Astrakhan State Technical University
- National Technical University of Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute
- APEC PetroTechnic
- Astana IT University
- Kazakh-British Technical University
- International University of Information Technology
- KazNU named after Al-Farabi
- Satpayev University
- Almaty University of Energy and Communications
- Eurasian National University named after Gumilyov and others.
АО «КТК-К», Ведущий инженер КИПиА. Заслуженный деятель нефтегазовой сферы РК
Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries Inc, Главный метролог.
ТОО «TENGIZCHEVROIL», Руководитель группы по обеспечению соответствия требованиям и продвижению проектов ИТ
ТОО «Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries Inc», Директор Департамента Информационных технологий
ТОО «TENGIZCHEVROIL» Департамент Информационных Технологий, Руководитель группы «Управление безопасностью»
ТОО «TENGIZCHEVROIL» Департамент Информационных Технологий, Инженер по автоматизации
ТОО «TENGIZCHEVROIL» Департамент Информационных Технологий, Инженер по приборостроению
NCPOC Instrumentation Lead Technician
NCPOC, IT Support Supervisor
NCPOC, Instrument Field Engineer
АО «КазТрансОйл», мастер КИПиА