Subjects for admission exams: physics, mathematics
Duration of training::
- 3 or 4 years on the basis of secondary education,
- 2 years on the basis of technical and vocational education,
- 1-1,5 years on the basis of higher education
The educational program "Automation and Production Management" is aimed at training highly qualified personnel in the field of new generation automation for the oil and gas industry.
Upon completion of the educational program, the graduate has the following skills:
- use design diagrams, control and measuring devices; apply methods and measuring instruments during the operation of automated technological complexes;
- apply methods and measuring instruments during the operation of automated technological complexes;
- to apply the theory of automatic control and mathematical modeling of automation processes in the calculation work for the creation and implementation of automatic systems using modern computer technology;
- develop and operate automated production systems; methods of analysis, forecasting and control of technological processes, technical systems of high technologies;
- program microcontrollers using modern programming languages and tools; apply software for automation systems and control of technological processes and production.
A graduate of the educational program "Automation and Production Management" works in the following positions:
- laboratory assistant;
- industrial process automation engineer;
- instrumentation and control engineer;
- automation design engineer;
- production management organization engineer;
- equipment setup and operation engineer;
- software engineer;
- design engineer, etc.