Subjects for admission exams: physics, mathematics
Duration of training:
- 3 or 4 years on the basis of secondary education,
- 2 years on the basis of technical and vocational education,
- 1-1,5 years on the basis of higher education
The educational program 6В06301 "Information Security" is aimed at training highly professional personnel competent in the field of information security and in demand in the labor market, providing cryptographic and technical protection of information, security of systems and networks. The program was developed at the request of employers in accordance with the professional standards of NPP RK Atameken.
Today, almost all spheres of activity widely use computers and networks to process and transmit information, and therefore the protection of information in the process of collecting, storing, processing and transferring it becomes extremely important.
This educational program is designed for those who:
- focused on the profession of a specialist in the field of information security;
- interested not only in maintaining the correct functioning, configuration and debugging of various programs and systems, but also in ensuring the security of local and distributed data, ensuring their safety and reliable protection against hacking and theft;
- aims to develop professional, analytical and research skills in the field of information security.
A graduate of the educational program "Information Security" works in the following positions:
- Information Security Specialist;
- Information Security Administrator;
- Information Security Auditor;
- Information Security Engineer;
- Service Security Specialist;
- Information and communication systems security technician;
- Information security engineer of infocommunication systems;
- Information security expert;
- Information protection specialist;
- Digital Forensic Specialist;
- Data encryptor; etc.