Subjects for admission exams: geography and mathematics
Duration of training::
- 3 or 4 years on the basis of secondary education,
- 2 years on the basis of technical and vocational education,
- 1-1,5 years on the basis of higher education
The educational program 6В04102 "Management of the oil and gas business" is developed on the basis of a competency model for training specialists, which meets the needs of the labor market and the requirements of employers and is aimed at training highly qualified bachelors in management and business, mastering modern methods of production management.
After the successful completion of the educational program, the graduate possesses the following skills:
- manage processes in the oil and gas business and IT, is able to use an economic and marketing approach to solving company management problems;
- to determine and evaluate micro and macroeconomic indicators, using digital technologies to be able to navigate in economic calculations, is able to apply them in management activities;
- manage economic problems in the market of oil and gas, oil products, energy resources, resource conservation and is able to consider from the standpoint of competition in a market environment;
- integrate various functional aspects of management, the concept of leadership and is able to apply them to solve operational management tasks, is able to work effectively in a team;
- evaluate the management processes of international economic relations and is able to regulate foreign economic relations, to show the qualities of a manager's personality in the international environment;
- have an understanding of the mechanisms of financial management and accounting, is able to manage the system of accounting and statistical accounting, banking, insurance in the oil and gas industry and business;
- analyze and use regulatory documents, is able to implement sound proposals and recommendations to improve company management;
- have detailed knowledge and understanding in the field of entrepreneurship, be able to draw up business plans, is able to analyze problematic aspects of a business and generate solutions;
- describe the mechanisms of management of the international oil and gas business, using information technology is able to apply them in the strategic planning of the oil and gas business;
- demonstrate knowledge in the system of personnel management, communication, projects, motivation, develop strategic, anti-crisis, operational plans and be able to use it in solving company management problems;
- formulate the priorities of professional activity and is able to choose the best option for management decisions, evaluate the results and offer an effective option for the development of the oil and gas business.
Graduates of the educational program 6В04102 "Oil and Gas Business Management" are in demand in the field of industry, trade, transport, insurance, tourism; in the bodies of state and local government and control; in recruiting agencies; in organizations of research structures for the creation of new technologies.