Subjects for admission exams: geography and mathematics
Duration of training::
- 3 or 4 years on the basis of secondary education,
- 2 years on the basis of technical and vocational education,
- 1-1,5 years on the basis of higher education
The training program for bachelors in the direction 6В04103 "Accounting and audit of oil and gas business" is aimed at training qualified accountants and auditors who understand the concepts, specific rules and principles of collecting and forming financial information in accounting and financial reporting, possessing modern skills in accounting, auditing and forming auditor's report on the financial activities of the entity.
After the successful completion of the educational program, the graduate possesses the following skills:
- timely draw up using accounting registers of the company's financial transactions in accounting;
- check the presence, movement and safety of assets, liabilities and capital of the oil and gas company / business entities;
- own methods of valuation of the company's property and their application in accounting;
- keep records of assets, liabilities and capital in accounting registers and reflect on accounting accounts using various computer programs;
- generate financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards in accordance with the requirements of internal regulatory documents of the oil and gas company / business entities;
- to develop accounting and tax policies and other internal regulations governing accounting in an oil and gas company / in business entities;
- work as an internal auditor and interact with external auditors when auditing financial statements in accordance with international financial reporting standards and international auditing standards in oil and gas companies and business entities;
- determine the results of business analysis and develop strategies for the development of activities of subjects of oil and gas production.
Graduates of the educational program 6В04103 "Accounting and audit of oil and gas business" are in demand in all areas of industry in positions: accountant, auditor (auditor), accountant-auditor, treasurer, chief treasurer, financial analyst, chief accountant.