Subjects for admission exams: physics and mathematics
Duration of training:
- 3 or 4 years on the basis of secondary education,
- 2 years on the basis of technical and vocational education,
- 1-1,5 years on the basis of higher education
Brief information about the EP
The bachelor's program in the direction 6В07204 "Drilling and repair of oil and gas wells on land and at sea" is aimed at training leaders of the oil and gas industry in the fields of upstream activities. Training under this program is aimed at practical and research activities in solving urgent problems in the oil and gas industry.
After the successful completion of the educational program, the graduate possesses the following skills:
- correctly choose and use linguistic and speech means based on a complete understanding of vocabulary, grammatical system of knowledge and pragmatic content of intentions, convey the exact content of the text;
- be able to carry out project activities in the specialty using modern information and communication technologies;
- to use the physical and mathematical apparatus to solve computational and analytical problems arising in the course of professional activity; select and apply appropriate methods for modeling technological processes;
- draw up and execute scientific, technical and service documentation, be able to process the results of hydrodynamic studies of wells (indicator diagrams) and determine the physicochemical properties of the reservoir layer and saturating fluids from them;
- analyze the operation of technological equipment used in drilling and repairing oil and gas wells;
- be able to determine geological and recoverable reserves; justify and choose the technological mode of operation of the design operational; predict the main indicators of well drilling in various reservoir regimes;
- plan and conduct the necessary experiments, process, including using applied software products, interpret the results and draw conclusions;
- choose a technology for drilling and repairing oil and gas wells; select equipment and establish its operating mode during well operation; choose a scheme for collecting oil, gas and water in the fields.
Graduates of the educational program 6В07204 "Drilling and repair of oil and gas wells on land and at sea" are in demand in all spheres of industry in the following positions: oil engineer; driller engineer; Drilling Fluid Engineer; assistant foreman of underground and workover of wells.