Subjects for admission exams: physics and mathematics
Duration of training:
- 3 or 4 years on the basis of secondary education,
- 2 years on the basis of technical and vocational education,
- 1-1,5 years on the basis of higher education
Brief information of the EP
Educational program 6В07205 - Design and operation of oil and gas pipelines and oil and gas storage facilities on land and at sea is one of the most popular and relevant. The area of professional activity of bachelors includes: the fuel energy segment, which includes the design, operation and repair of oil and gas pipelines and oil and gas storage facilities. The program trains specialists for technological processes of design, repair of facilities, arrangement of oil and gas pipelines, oil and gas storage facilities.
After the successful completion of the educational program, the graduate possesses the following skills:
- have knowledge of working with regulatory legal acts, problems and processes of improving the efficiency of the operation of oil and gas transportation systems;
- to present projects of pipeline transportation systems for oil, oil products and gas on land and at sea, with recommendations for the practical implementation of the project based on the calculation of parameters for the transportation of oil, oil products and gas;
- be able to use the requirements imposed by the rules for the technical operation of main pipelines and a unified system of work to create safe working conditions, have the skills to apply in practice the knowledge gained during theoretical training and passing educational and industrial practice;
- will be able to confidently work with the equipment of the oil and gas pipeline, rationally using its production capacity, technical characteristics, design features, purpose and structures of oil pumping, compressor, gas distribution and filling stations;
- to determine the procedure and methods for planning the work of oil and gas pipelines, organization of production and technology of repair work, economics, organization of production, rules and norms of labor protection and fire safety;
- organize the operation and scheduled maintenance of the linear part of oil and gas pipelines, tank farms, take part in a specific production process with the performance of the duties of an engineer at the place of internship;
- provide methodological guidance for determining and monitoring the state of oil and gas pipelines, calculating oil and gas pumping modes, introducing measures to reduce oil losses;
- provide technical control over the passage of treatment devices, take measures for the timely cleaning and diagnostics of oil and gas pipelines, tank farms and measures to combat oil spills on land and at sea and collect materials for the preparation and writing of the final thesis (project) of a bachelor's degree.
Graduates of the educational program 6В07205 "Design and operation of oil and gas pipelines and oil and gas storage facilities on land and at sea" are in demand in the field of technical activities for the transportation and storage of oil and gas, operation of oil and gas pipelines and oil and gas storage facilities on land and at sea.