Subjects for admission exams: physics and mathematics
Duration of training:
- 3 or 4 years on the basis of secondary education,
- 2 years on the basis of technical and vocational education,
- 1-1,5 years on the basis of higher education
Brief information of the EP
Educational program 6В07203 - Development and operation of oil and gas fields - is one of the most popular and relevant. The program trains leaders in the oil and gas industry in the areas of innovation, inventiveness, mining, exploration and other activities.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will:
- correctly choose and use linguistic and speech means based on a complete understanding of vocabulary, grammatical system of knowledge and pragmatic content of intentions, convey the exact content of the text;
- be able to carry out project activities in the specialty using modern information and communication technologies;
- to use the physical and mathematical apparatus to solve computational and analytical problems arising in the course of professional activity; select and apply appropriate methods for modeling technological processes;
- draw up and execute scientific, technical and service documentation, be able to process the results of hydrodynamic studies of wells (indicator diagrams) and determine the physicochemical properties of the reservoir layer and saturating fluids from them;
- analyze the operation of technological equipment used in the development and operation of oil and gas fields;
- be able to determine geological and recoverable reserves; justify and choose the technological mode of operation of the design operational; to predict the main indicators of the development of hydrocarbon deposits under various reservoir regimes;
- plan and conduct the necessary experiments, process, including using applied software products, interpret the results and draw conclusions;
- choose a technology for the development of oil and gas fields; select equipment and establish its operating mode during well operation; choose a scheme for collecting oil, gas and water in the fields.
A graduate of the educational program 6В07203 "Development and operation of oil and gas fields" can work in the following positions: engineer - oil worker; geological engineer; well testing engineer; oil and gas production operator; well survey operator; operator of the reservoir pressure maintenance workshop; operator of the oil preparation and pumping shop; laboratory assistant of head structures; R&D workshop operator.