Small project office "Рухани жаңғыру"
The Рухани жаңғыру program was developed on the basis of the provisions of the article of the Head of State "Looking into the future: modernization of public consciousness", which was published on April 12, 2017. It outlines the main goal of the nation for a new historical period: to preserve and increase spiritual and cultural values, to enter the 30 developed states of the world. The program includes several projects aimed at achieving these goals.
The project of the gradual transition of the Kazakh language to the Latin script is designed to give a new impetus to the development of the language and integrate it into the world space, to interest and motivate citizens to master the language. The full transition to the Latin script is planned for 2025: from that time on, all written speech - from publications in print media to paperwork - will be in Latin. Prior to this, a transitional period and adaptation are envisaged, when the population can still use the Cyrillic alphabet.
The project "100 new textbooks in the Kazakh language" is aimed at transferring knowledge and experience to the younger generation, improving the quality of education, developing the identity of the nation and the Kazakh language. According to Nursultan Nazarbayev, “... our social and humanitarian knowledge has been preserved for many years within the framework of one teaching and within the framework of one view of the world.” To fix this, it is proposed to choose the 100 best textbooks from those that already exist in the world: on history, political science, sociology, philosophy, psychology, cultural studies, philology and translate them into Kazakh. The effect of this program is expected within 5-6 years after the books become available to students - graduates of domestic universities should become more competitive in the international labor market.
The project "100 new faces of Kazakhstan" will incorporate the living stories of Kazakhstanis from different parts of the country, of various ages and nationalities, which will serve as a model for compatriots. These 100 (and more!) New faces will become the personification of modern Kazakhstan.
The project "Sacred Geography of Kazakhstan" is based on the symbolic sacred, cultural and historical foundations of our country. The objects of this project will become places of attraction for the tourism industry. The article of the Head of State provides for the development of mass sports. The special project "Туған жер" is aimed at solving social problems, involving citizens in the development and ennobling of their native land - "small homeland".
The project "Modern Kazakh culture in the global world" is aimed at building a systematic work to popularize the culture of Kazakhstan abroad. At the same time, the stake is placed on the promotion of modern culture both in form and in content. The launching event was the presentation of the Рухани жаңғыру Program, which took place on October 17-19, 2017 at the UNESCO Headquarters in Paris. Within the framework of the presentation, various events were held, demonstrating various directions of Kazakhstani culture to a foreign audience.
The «Рухани жаңғыру» program, focused on the revival of the spiritual values of Kazakhstanis, considering all modern risks and challenges of globalization, is designed to increase the competitiveness of Kazakhstan in the world, preserve national identity, popularize the cult of knowledge and openness of consciousness of citizens. These qualities should become the main guidelines of a modern Kazakhstani.
The program for the modernization of public consciousness makes it possible to consolidate society, unite the intelligentsia, youth, representatives of all segments of the population around the ideas proclaimed by the Head of State. The implementation of all directions of modernization takes place considering the needs of society, with the active involvement of the scientific and expert community, representatives of civil society, and youth.
The activities of the Small Project Office "Рухани жаңғыру" (hereinafter referred to as the project office) is an independent structural unit of the Atyrau Oil and Gas University (hereinafter referred to as AOGU named after Safi Utebayev), coordinating and controlling the organization of the University's work on the implementation of the `Рухани жаңғыру` program. The project office conducts its activities within the subproject "Ұлы дала жастары" of the university (2018-2022) on the basic direction "Саналы азамат" and Subprogram "Тәрбие және білім".
In its activities, the Project Office is guided by:
- The Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- The Law "On Education" of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- "On Science";
- "On the fight against corruption";
- regulatory legal acts in the field of education and science.
- 01. The project office operates on the basis of the Charter, the "Тәрбие және білім" subprogram within the framework of the "Рухани жаңғыру" program, the Development Strategy of the Atyrau Oil and Gas University named after Safi Utebayev and the MPO management plan approved by the rector of the university.
- 02.This structural subdivision maintains contact with the Management Offices of the "Рухани жаңғыру" program of the city of Astana, the regional Project Office for the city of Atyrau, the akimat of the city of Atyrau, representatives of youth organizations and the media. The Project Office assists in the implementation of the `Ұлы дала жастары` sub-project of AOGU NJSC; subprograms "Тәрбие және білім". On the opening of courses for the study of foreign languages, the creation of intellectual clubs and a student career program, an increase in the number of young specialists who have opened their own business, etc.
- 03.Expands connections, social and international partnership in the organization and activities of the Project Office, the formation of the budget of expenditures, implementing the subproject "Ұлы дала жастары" NJSC "AOGU";