Recruiting and Marketing Center
The Recruiting and Marketing Center as a structural unit of the Atyrau Oil and Gas University named after Safi Utebayev conducts its activities in two directions:
1. Recruiting: recruitment of applicants, career guidance work.
2. Marketing: positioning of the University in the market of educational services.
The purpose of the Center's activity is to conduct work on attracting applicants, positioning the university in the educational services market, creating and distributing the most complete, comprehensive and reliable information about the University, about admission conditions and opportunities to participate in the competition for awarding state and internal grants.
The Center implements the following tasks in the field of:
- Interaction of the University with the Department of Education of the regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan and city departments of education;
- Targeted work with schools in Kazakhstan and establishing contacts with the administration on the academic part;
- Organization of meetings, presentations for parents and students of graduating classes of educational organizations of secondary general education and secondary vocational education;
- Organization and holding of Open Days and excursions around the University for students of educational organizations of secondary general education and secondary vocational education;
- Participation in annual international and republican educational exhibitions - conducting high-quality information and explanatory work, providing applicants and parents with complete and complete information for admission to AOGU, as well as participation in other career guidance events;
- Consulting support for applicants on the admission procedure and preparation of documents using the Call Center hotline, the University website and social networks;
- Creation and dissemination of the most complete, comprehensive and reliable information about the University, about admission conditions and opportunities for participation in the competition for awarding state and internal grants;
- Distribution and placement of newsletters in order to attract applicants and position the University in the educational services market;
- Organization of the work of the Admissions Committee and Call Center;
- Acceptance of documents and conclusion of contracts for paid training and state educational grant;
- Organization of placement of information concerning admission issues for applicants on the website of the AOGU.
- Informing the public about the activities of the University, educational programs and benefits of studying at AOGU;
- Attracting as many target audiences as possible to study at AOGU;
- Creating a positive image of AOGU, reflecting the competitive advantages of the University;
- Preparation of media materials (presentations, videos, posters/stands, billboard), preparation of handouts, design of career guidance events;
- Development and implementation of a system of measures for the formation, development and promotion of the University brand, strengthening the image of the University;
- Calculation of the effectiveness of marketing indicators: distribution of marketing investments, cost of attracting a client, conversion, LTV;
- Organization of interaction between faculties and industry on the integration of new educational programs in the market;
- Conducting surveys among graduates of educational institutions of secondary general education and secondary vocational education, and students of AOGU, as well as analyzing consumer opinions about educational services of the University.
Head of the Department - Ossipova Viktoriya
Tel.: 8 (7122) 36 25 56 (for admission to the university)