Quality and rating service
- Preparation of documentation for scheduled inspections for compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on education and the rules for licensing educational activities.
- Institutional and specialized accreditation;
- Strategic planning of AOGU activities.
- Development of a program for attestation of teaching staff and university staff, participation in the commission for attestation of teaching staff and staff for compliance with the position.
- Annual questioning of students, teaching staff, university staff, parents of students, employers, chairmen of the SAC.
- Development of programs for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
- Development of internal regulatory documents of the university.
- Control over the execution of external and internal regulatory documents.
- Analysis of QMS processes, analysis of changes and compliance with the requirements of the International Standard.
- Organizational work to maintain and improve the AOGU QMS.
- Preparation of documentation for participation in the ranking of the university.
- Plagiarism check of students' theses and master's theses.
To ensure the stability of the quality of education at the Atyrau Oil and Gas University, in 2004 was developed and implemented the quality management system (QMS), which is constantly being improved on the basis of the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015. Internal and external audits are carried out annually to verify the compliance of the QMS with the requirements of international standards. In 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 AUNG has successfully passed the re-certification procedure by the certifying bodies of the QMS IQNET, the Russian Register and the Kazakhstan Quality Center.
The department has successfully completed the work on the institutional re-accreditation of NJSC "Atyrau Oil and Gas University" (certificate of institutional accreditation IA-A No. 0092 dated 06/11/2018, accreditation agency NAOKO). In October-November 2014, the employees of the department carried out work on passing the accreditation of 20 educational bachelor's programs. 20 educational bachelor's programs were accredited (certificate SA 0033/1, 0033/2, 0033/3, 0033/4 dated 06.12.2014, accreditation agency NKAOKO).
The University constantly participates in the ratings of universities in Kazakhstan conducted by NAOKO and IAAR.
The university is included in the list of the 20 best universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper dated May 15, 2019, No. 90, according to the general rating conducted by the IAAR), and also ranks 11th among the best technical universities (according to the NAOKO rating).