MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
- Improving the quality of educational programs through the formation of an integrating role of the university based on active interaction with industry, technology developers and business, the implementation of the principle of "industry-education-science".
- creation of conditions for the continuity of education, the integrity and consistency of the process of formation of general (key), profile (meta-subject), subject competences in students, the acquisition of operational experience, which are the basis of the professional competence of a future specialist;
- the formation of a close relationship with the industry;
- the introduction of practice-oriented learning technologies that contribute to the formation of personality traits that are significant for future professional activity in students, as well as knowledge, skills and experience, ensuring the readiness and ability to continue education in the training profile;
- implementation of the relationship between academic science and industry in the region;
- inclusion in additional general developmental programs of propaedeutic courses, vocational guidance training sessions with the aim of immersion in a professional environment, correlating one's idea of the profession with the requirements of employers, motivation for acquiring the basics of professional competence in the learning process;
- introduction of educational programs developed by a target group of industrial workers;
- involving students in innovative forms of quasi-professional activity in order to solve real scientific-practical and experimental-production work in accordance with the profile of training.
Composition of the Industrial Committee of NJSC "Atyrau Oil and Gas University named after Safi Utebayev"
Chairman of the Committee
KURMANGAZY ORYNGAZIEVICH ISKAZIEV
KazMunayGas Exploration and Production JSC
General Director, Chairman of the Management Board