International Office is a structural subdivision of the Atyrau Oil and Gas University named after Safi Utebayev, established in March 2015, whose activities are aimed at providing educational programs, creating and maintaining the image of the university offering high quality international educational services in the Kazakhstan market.
The tasks of the International Office include:
- development of international cooperation with foreign organizations and educational institutions;
- implementation of programs for international and internal academic mobility of students;
- implementation and coordination of programs for inviting foreign scientists from leading world universities;
- international recruiting of foreign students;
- implementation of double-diploma education with partner universities.
The International Office works in several directions:
- Academic mobility of students and teaching staff;
- Participation in the program "Invitation of foreign scientists to the universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of academic mobility";
- Creation of long-term multilateral relations with universities, state organizations of the near and far abroad for the implementation of educational, scientific, methodological work;
- International cooperation in the field of science and education with partner universities, scientific cooperation with scientific organizations of the CIS and abroad;
- Migration support for foreign students.