Commercialization Center is a department of the university engaged in the commercialization of the results of scientific and technical activities, the introduction and implementation of innovative technologies, the development of intellectual property and products (goods, works and services).
- search and evaluation of technologies for commercialization;
- marketing research;
- providing methodological support to scientists in the field of technology commercialization;
- development of a technology commercialization strategy;
- carrying out information activities in the field of popularizing the idea of technology commercialization at the university;
- organization and monitoring of the process for the development of the project concept justification;
- support of innovative projects for their further commercialization;