Department of International Educational Programs and Academic Mobility
Head - Turdagalieva Almagul Zheksenovna
The Department of International Educational Programs and Academic Mobility is a structural subdivision of the Atyrau Oil and Gas University, established in March 2015, whose activities are aimed at providing educational programs, creating and maintaining the image of the university offering high quality international educational services in the Kazakhstan market.
The tasks of the Department of International Educational Programs and International Cooperation include:
- development of international cooperation with foreign organizations and educational institutions;
- implementation of projects of joint educational programs of higher technical education;
- implementation of programs for international and internal academic mobility of students;
- implementation and coordination of programs for inviting foreign scientists from leading world universities;
- creation of a language base focused on students, staff and faculty: the club of Italian and English.
The Department of International Educational Programs and Academic Mobility works in several directions:
- internal and external academic mobility of students and faculty;
- participation in the program "Invitation of foreign scientists to the universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of academic mobility";
- English-speaking department: "Oil and Gas Business", "Chemical Technology of Organic Substances", "Automation and Control", "Power Engineering";
- language clubs: English club and Parli Italiano;
- creation of long-term multilateral relations with universities, state organizations of the near and far abroad for the implementation of educational, scientific, methodological work;
- international cooperation in the field of science and education with partner universities, scientific cooperation with scientific organizations of the CIS and abroad;
- organization of the XXI General Assembly of the Association of Universities of the Caspian Countries.
- Oil and Gas Business (Oil and Gas Faculty);
- Chemical technology of organic substances (Industrial and technological faculty);
- Automation and Control (Faculty of Economics, Business and Information Technology);
- Power Engineering (Industrial and Technological Faculty).
Training period: 4 years and 3 years (after secondary vocational education).
There are places for a state grant, and there are places for training on a commercial basis.
Language of instruction: Special subjects are read in English, other subjects in Kazakh and Russian.
Teachers:AOGU teachers and invited foreign scientists from partner universities.
Students of the English-speaking department have prospects to study abroad under the programs "Academic mobility" (Czech Republic, Poland, USA, Italy, Russia, Azerbaijan).
After graduation, a state diploma is issued, the language of instruction will be indicated in the transcript.
Graduates of the English-language department of the Atyrau Oil and Gas University have the opportunity to find good and promising work in Kazakhstan and foreign companies.
XXI General Assembly of the Association of Universities of the Caspian Countries
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Baku State University
- Sumgait State University
- Gilan University
- Gilan University of Medical Sciences
- Mazandaran University
- Imam Khomeini International University
- University of Tarbiat Modares
- Astrakhan State University
- Astrakhan State Technical University
- Kalmyk State University B.B. Gorodovikova
- Astrakhan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Dagestan State Pedagogical University
- Dagestan State University
- Institute of Applied Ecology of the Republic of Dagestan
- Caspian Institute of Sea and River Transport
- Atyrau State University named after H. Dosmukhamedova
- Atyrau Engineering and Humanitarian Institute
- Caspian State University of Technology and Engineering named after Sh. Yessenova
- Atyrau Oil and Gas University