Atyrau Oil and Gas University prepares masters in 5 specialties of magistracy according to the classifier of specialties in the following areas of training: "Geology and exploration of oil and gas fields", "Oil and gas engineering", "Industrial energy", "Chemical technology of organic substances ", "Economics of oil and gas business".
List of educational master's programs
|Faculty||Name of Educational Program|
|Faculty of Oil and Gas||7M07201 – Geology and Exploration of Oil and Gas Fields|
|7М07202 – Oil and Gas Engineering|
|Industrial and Technological Faculty||7М07101 – Industrial Energy|
|7M07102 – Chemical technology of organic substances|
|Business School||7М04101 – Economics of Oil and Gas Business|
Requirements for the level of training of applicants:
- Higher basic education (bachelor's degree) or higher special education in the direction (specialties).
- Education in the magistracy is conducted in the state and Russian languages in two directions:
- scientific and pedagogical (2 years of study);
- profile (1.5 year of study);
- Education in the magistracy is carried out on a paid basis, also on the basis of a state educational order.
- Applicants to the magistracy take an entrance exam in a foreign language (testing) and specialty (orally).
Applications are accepted from 01 to 31 July
Entrance exams from 10 to 20 August
Enrollment is made until August 25
Documents are accepted at the address: md. Privokzalnaya, st. M. Baimukhanov 45 "a". Academic building N9, room 106.
For additional questions, contact the Department of Postgraduate and Additional Education, Academic Building N 5, room 212, 213.
- About Us
- «UNIVER» system
- Internal rules of the student
- System of assessment and knowledge control of students
- Instructions for students on the final certification passage
- Department of Information Technology and Knowledge Control
- Department of International Educational Programs and Academic Mobility
- Career and employment
- Residence rules in student residences
- AOGU Shop
- Dual education
- Distance learning
- Youth policy