Hall of Military Glory
Museum "Hall of Military Glory" is in the main building of the University.
The Hall of Military Glory contains about 2000 materials about Kazakhstanis who went to the front from Guryev (Atyrau). For more than 30 years, Vyacheslav Afanasyev, a famous historian, ethnographer, teacher, public figure, professor, honorary citizen of Atyrau, a member of the Russian ethnocultural association "Былина", collected them.
The artifacts of the Museum are of great value and we believe that they should be available to the general public, our students, residents and visitors of our city.
A responsible officer has been assigned to the museum and a Patriotic Student Club has been created, which will continue to search for our compatriots who have gone missing.
- About Us
- «UNIVER» system
- Internal rules of the student
- System of assessment and knowledge control of students
- Instructions for students on the final certification passage
- Department of Information Technology and Knowledge Control
- Department of International Educational Programs and Academic Mobility
- Career and employment
- Residence rules in student residences
- AOGU Shop